Want to see exactly what’s inside your Amaira product?
At Amaira, we like to be completely transparent about what we put inside each of our products. We want to tell you exactly what ingredients we use and why we chose them.
We’re proud of what we produce, and an honest relationship is what keeps our customers happy.
Amaira uses a combination of the most potent Chinese and Japanese herbs, found directly in nature.
Not only do these herbs target your dark skin pigmentation, but they improve overall health for your skin and achieve a more radiant complexion.
So what exactly are we talking about?
Dendrobium Phalaenopsis flower
- Contains proven medicinal properties, and is one of the best moisturizing agents in the world
- Derived from mushrooms and rice, Kojic Acid is a much safer alternative to Hydroquinone. It effectively whitens dark skin pigment up to three shades lighter.
Mulberry leaf extract
- Is proven to improve skin health and slow the production of Tyrosinase (the enzyme responsible for causing dark pigmentation)
Mulberry root bark
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines by naturally restoring fibrillin in your skin
- Mineral rich and moisturizing, these extracts have been proven to repair skin damage and strengthen skin to prevent future damage
- Minimizes blocked hair follicles in sensitive areas that may lead to painful ingrown hairs.
Together these natural ingredients make Amaira the most advanced and fastest-acting skin lightening serum on the market today.