Many people who have unwanted spots of dark or discolored skin don’t realize that you can lighten these areas at home naturally. Instead, some people try to use dangerous chemicals, such as hydroquinone, to bleach their skin in an attempt to fix stretch marks, scars, birthmarks, or darker skin blemishes.
What they might not realize is that harmful substances can damage skin and cause it to become even darker, or worse, cause permanent skin damage and serious health issues.
And for those people who want to lighten skin in their intimate areas such as genitals, nipples, or inner thighs - these areas have sensitive skin which is even more susceptible to irritation, burning or skin damage from harsh chemicals.
Lightening skin in your most intimate areas is not the most comfortable topic to talk about. However, it’s a common concern for many people when certain areas of your body are darker than others.
It’s natural to feel self conscious when there’s a part of your body you wish others couldn’t see. Keeping it covered up requires a lot of effort - especially during intimate moments!
It can be difficult to feel intimate and close to your partner when you have intrusive thoughts about whether or not they find your body attractive. However, many people struggle with this problem. You are not alone.
Over time our bodies change, and some of these changes make us feel insecure. Due to friction, aging, hormone changes, or other events - certain parts of our bodies can take on a dark or purple pigment.
The good news is, you can feel comfortable in your own skin and make a deeper connection with your partner - and you don’t need to use harsh chemicals or expensive treatments to do it.
If you’re looking for ways to lighten discolored skin in sensitive areas without harsh chemicals that won’t cause skin damage or health issues, you can treat these areas naturally with long-lasting results.
We’ll tell you how in just a moment, but first let’s take a look at WHY skin grows darker in the first place.
What Causes Dark Skin Spots or Discoloration?
Melanin is the pigment responsible for producing color in our skin, and your natural skin color is determined by how much melanin your body creates. Everyone produces melanin, but some people produce more than others, which is why their skin has a darker appearance.
The problem areas occur when one patch of skin appears darker than the area surrounding it , and many people feel self conscious from uneven skin tone or patchy pigment appearance.
Uneven skin tone and dark coloring is called hyperpigmentation, and there are many reasons this happens to our bodies. Here are some common reasons for a darkened appearance due to hyperpigmentation:
- Friction - Any time you have a lot of friction in an area, whether it’s from one body part rubbing against clothing or another body part, darkening can occur.
- Genetics - Hyperpigmentation may occur simply because your body is predisposed to react in a certain way. Melanin production and problems with dark areas is hereditary in some cases.
- Sun Exposure - It’s well understood that spending time under the sun changes the appearance of our look. Long term sun exposure can lead to unwanted sunspots or other types of sun damage that can darken certain areas on your body.
- Aging - As we grow older, the skin experiences a number of changes. Other factors including lifestyle and diet can catch up with our bodies and affect the appearance of our skin.
- Hormonal Changes - Hyperpigmentation due to hormonal changes is more commonly associated with women going through menopause or pregnancy. It’s thought to occur when the female sex hormones in conjunction with sun exposure encourage melanin production.
Shaving - Shaving causes some trauma to the skin and increases the likelihood of ingrown hairs. Any time there is irritation will increase the chances of an inflammatory response, leading to the possibility of developing darkened skin.
- Trauma or Damage - Injuries, surgery and burns cause skin damage which results in discolored scars or skin blemishes.
As you can see, there are many reasons why your skin may darken over time. Fortunately, regardless of why it happens, there is a natural way to reverse the process of hyperpigmentation and lighten your skin so it’s bright and radiant.
If you struggle with stubborn dark areas or spots and feel embarrassed to bare certain parts of your body, there is a way to get even skin tone without resorting to harsh chemicals. With the help of Amaira’s Advanced Intimate Lightening Serum and other healthy skin habits, you can achieve flawless skin and feel great in your body.
This innovative serum is proven to whiten skin up to 3 shades lighter in just 6 weeks.
And the best part? It’s 100% guaranteed or your money back.
Here’s how it works.
How Does Amaira’s Intimate Lightening Serum Work?
Amaira’s intimate lightening serum works by slowing down the natural process of hyperpigmentation, allowing your skin color to revitalize over time.
There is no overnight process for lightening skin, and doing so naturally requires some patience and diligence in application. However, you can discover long-term results when brightening skin naturally without risking your health.
Here’s how these award-winning ingredients work to brighten and whiten dark or discolored skin:
- Mulberry Root Bark Extract - This ingredient replenishes your skin’s youthful appearance by dramatically reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This is done by restoring fibrillin, a protein found in the human body that forms elastic fibers in connective tissues.
- Mulberry Leaf Extract - This extract is clinically proven to improve skin health and slow production of tyrosinase (which causes dark pigment) by up to 50%. Reducing tyrosinase helps skin lightening results last longer.
- Orchid Extracts - Orchids are not only beautiful, they act as an antioxidant that repairs and protects by moisturizing and conditioning skin. This restores natural softness and suppleness.
- Dendrobium Phalaenopsis Flower - This special flower is listed in the top 50 fundamental Chinese herbs for its proven medicinal properties. It’s also known for being one of the best moisturizing agents in the world and helps restore vigor and tightness to your skin.
- Kojic Acid - Unlike other products that use harsh bleaching agents, Kojic Acid is made from all natural rice and mushrooms. It is gentler and safe for even the most sensitive areas of our bodies, but still effective for whitening dark pigment. This ingredient alone can effectively restore dark areas up to three shades lighter.
This innovative lightening serum was scientifically formulated without perfumes or parabens, making it safe for all skin types on even the most sensitive body parts.
You can learn more about how these plant-based ingredients work here.
We’ll show you how to use this advanced whitening cream for best results, but first - here’s what real customers have to say about Amaira Intimate Lightening Serum:
“I have been using this product for a week to remove dark age spots on my face...I am starting to see [them] lighten up. It also does not leave my face feeling greasy like some products I have tried before.”
Customer Username: Misty Moore
“I have lots of pigment issues on my stomach and neck...So far I'm loving it!! I've noticed more even skin coloring and although it's not completely resolved, I feel like a few more weeks of this treatment will help dramatically!!”
Customer Username: Angel G
“I have age freckles on the side of my face and regular stuff is too harsh. My friend used this for her nether region and recommended it...Love it. It is lightening and I can see a huge difference. Can't wait for the full effect in a few weeks...It's worth the money and I know this will last me probably 6 months! It's super gentle too.”
Customer Username: Gina F.
“I have a couple of sensitive areas I wanted to lighten to seem more appealing. I have been using this every day for a little over two weeks now, and I can start to see a lightening of the skin where it’s been used. I’m optimistic that as the weeks progress, there will be a pretty noticeable difference. Not only that, but the area of skin is also softer than ever! The dark spots are fading and my skin feels healthier. I love it!”
Customer Username: Charlie
What Areas Of The Body Can You Lighten With Amaira Intimate Lightening Serum?
There are numerous cosmetic skin problems that can lead a person to feel self-conscious or hide their body parts from others. While Amaira’s intimate lightening serum will not cure discoloration overnight, with consistent use it can help significantly reduce hyperpigmentation and restore your confidence in as little as 6 weeks
Amaira’s lightening serum is made from plant-based ingredients, and is gentle enough to use on even your most intimate parts. Some of those areas include:
- Vaginal area
- Underarms or armpits
- Inner thighs or groin
- Bikini Areas
- Sun Spots
- Age Spots or liver spots
Although this advanced lightening serum has been formulated primarily to lighten the appearance of dark skin, it is also useful for reducing the number of ingrown hairs or blocked hair follicles that can lead to infection or other problems.
It also significantly reduces the appearance of unsightly scars and unwanted blemishes. Like any skin treatment, it’s critical to read all safety information and instructions before use.
Here’s what you need to know BEFORE trying Amaira Intimate Lightening Serum
Amaira is a skin care company who offers an innovative plant-based formula in their intimate lightening serum. Their products are made and manufactured entirely in the United States and licensed with the FDA.
Although this proven serum made from natural ingredients that are plant-based, using this product can still make certain people sensitive to sun exposure. To avoid irritation, always make sure to use sunscreen on the areas you’re treating.
Over applying the serum may also cause some irritation so make sure to follow instructions carefully when applying the cream, and allow your body the time to adjust to a new care regimen.
Depending on body type and the degree of hyperpigmentation, it may take up to 6 weeks before noticeable results occur. Some users may experience visible results in as little as 2 weeks.
It’s vital you give the formula the required treatment time to work properly for optimal lightening effects. While there are many types of synthetic bleaching treatments available, they can be costly and extremely harmful to your body.
You can rest assured that Amaira will give you safe, long-lasting results. In fact, if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your purchase within 45 days for a full refund.
Using a topical serum made from natural ingredients is safe, affordable, and easy to do from home. Here’s how to get the best results.
How To Use Amaira’s Intimate Lightening Serum To Whiten Dark Patches In Sensitive Areas
Just as the darkening of skin happens over time, reversing the process also requires an interval of time for the formula to work properly.
We recommend using this serum consistently for a minimum of 6 weeks for optimal results.
In some cases, visible results will appear sooner but that depends on many factors like individual body type and degree of hyperpigmentation.
Here is how to use Amaira’s Intimate Lightening Serum for best results:
- Make sure the application area is clean and dry.
- Apply Amaira’s Intimate Lightening Serum to the area of concern and gently rub it in until the serum is completely absorbed.
- Do this twice daily for best results. For the most effective use, make sure to apply once in the morning and once at night before bed.
- To speed up the removal of old dead cells quicker, you may use a loofah or gentle exfoliant in the shower. Take care not to rub the area too hard, which can lead to irritation.
- Repeat this process for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Do not use on broken skin or open wounds.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
For external use only.
Other Useful Tips and Methods For Skin Bleaching at Home
The way our bodies respond to our diet or external environment will show on our skin. For those reasons, there are several lifestyle factors you can control to achieve the healthy look you desire.
When you’re looking for easy ways to lighten up dark areas, try these simple methods:
Eat a Balanced Diet - Care for your skin from the inside out and make sure all your cells have the nutrients they need. When you eat a balanced diet with proper nutrition, your body will thank you, blemishes will go away, and your appearance will glow.
Use Exfoliating Scrubs - Home remedies can be an excellent solution to help you achieve a lighter, fresher look. Try making a mix of honey, brown sugar, a high quality oil (like Vitamin E., olive, or coconut oil), and adding in a few drops from a citrus of your choice (Think, lemon, lime, or orange).Apply this to the area of concern and gently rub it into your skin. The brown sugar will act as a gentle exfoliant, helping to remove the dead cells and make way for a new, lighter look.The citrus acts as a natural bleach while the other ingredients will moisturize your skin. Just be careful not to break the skin or apply any topical treatments to raw skin or open wounds.
Reduce Friction - If the darkened area is between your legs or underarms, use body powder to reduce the amount of friction the surrounding skin is subject to. Wear clothes that are breathable and do not restrict movement.
- Switch to Natural Deodorant - Some people are actually allergic to common deodorants, which can contribute to darkening of the skin. If dark underarms are your concern, try switching to a natural deodorant that does not cause a reaction.
Take care not to rub the area too hard. In this case, more is not better. Using too much force can irritate the area and actually make the problem worse.
If you’ve tried these remedies and still have not seen desired improvement, there are clinical treatments available.
Visiting a Dermatologist
A dermatologist may be able to prescribe you a fading cream. Often times, these creams contain hydroquinone (a common skin bleaching agent found in cosmetics), which studies have shown are only safe for short term use only, and may not produce long-lasting results.
Many countries have even banned hydroquinone for health and safety reasons.
When it comes to certain types of darkened skin, the problem can recur if it’s not treated regularly. For that reason, products containing hydroquinone may not be the best solution.
If you’re looking for a more natural treatment, then try Amaira’s Intimate Lightening Serum that contains plant-based ingredients and is safe for extended use. The innovative formula blends vital organic elements to give you a skin lightening serum that is safe, effective, and suitable for long term use.
This serum can lighten your unwanted dark patches and revitalize your skin, effectively restoring your confidence and allowing you to bare your skin without feeling embarrassed.
Are you ready to see the difference for yourself?